Thursday, July 28, 2005

The precision with which athletes like Lance Armstrong and Grant Hackett attain their goals is mindblowing. I used to be overwhelmed by a description of a conductor who could go out into the garden while a record was playing and hum exactly the right bar as he re-entered the airspace - that's old-hat now, i have done it myself - lol, rather less athletic exertion!

I put some more bread in the oven. I've got tons of projects to finish - today. Then I will sit down and write some book, map out the location, maybe see if my back is ok to sit and type again. The weather will probably be, once again, so beautiful that joy just comes out, naturally. An old friend rang for two hours yesterday; even after years - about 8 - of not talking, we knew each other inside out; amazing really. Oh, and i have managed to put on weight - about 3 k's. I can lose my appetite very easily though, so it's still a work-in-progress.


It's quite hard photographing food - a friend has just complemented me on my sports photography, aren't friends wonderful - but this is at least more in focus than the first loaf... time to eat some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home