Tuesday, July 26, 2005

At some point yesterday, probably when i got out and realised what beautiful weather it is (a 'hot' winter day), my spirits soared. Su Doku kept me occupied all night except for '24' which was at times too scarey to watch and also too short. So i kept doing Sudoku. It's interesting me again in that so often when i'm 'stuck' it's cos of human failing; not noticing something - to a 'trained eye' not noticing something is a different 'kettle of fish' than for one knew or only vaguely interested in the game. The concept of leaving it and coming back is now just to refresh, always aiming to find that silly mistake or vital link. Some of what happens now seems almost taking a risk, but accruing to sound logical principles. Of course a lapse of attention can bring in stupid mistakes! That's just one of the training areas to master.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I noticed that you are into sudoku, and have a link to my site - thanks!

The site has been updated over the last few days, and I am hoping you like the new look. The ability to enter numbers as 'possibilities' has been added. Also, you can now shrink the grid if it is too big for your screen resolution.

Let me know what you think, as well as any suggestions you might have.

Cheers,
Gath Adams
http://sudoku.com.au

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home