Tuesday, September 27, 2005


I feel vaguely guilty about this photo and hope the cat's alright. I had noticed him perched up on the neighbour's roof watching the backyard in detail. I heard a catfight (ie growl) in the pitch black last night after a plaintive meow and a bell-collar.

So - naturally or lazilly - i assumed this rather large cat up on the battlements was the source of the defensive behaviour. This photo looks as if though it might have got a painful shock.

I thought it would be good to send to a friend the latest cat intruder, and as it was dark and on automatic naturally the flash went off.

I also think this cat stops Blackie from visiting - and could even be the lacerator. Innocent until, they say, so i will only ponder on the possibility.

Gosh i dont think i'll take a picture of anyone again using an automatic focus without warning them!! LOL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I thort your blog was really cool too great photos and dialogue ....KeepOnRockin' :)

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home