Thursday, June 05, 2008

last book read was Isadore Brodsky's "Sydney Looks Back"... written mid20thC looking back on the days when Sydney sure sounded fun!!! Gee it was a good read! I kept thinking 'there's a movie in here' ... and it has influenced me a lot. I must read more of his stuff and around it. I mean i was crossing over Broadway and came onto the pedestrian island with all the other people who were mainly facing and travelling in the same direction as me - when i started to impress upon myself, after looking at young ones laughing and carrying on - come on you were that young on this island once ... try to remember back ... yet i was so mucked up in those days that's all - at present - that i remember ;-... lol. Life is SO much better now. Anyway - it's a good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home